Interest in effective presentations is on the rise! We were recently featured in two articles for Silicon Hills News: a company feature article and a “listicle” with 6 tips from Puffingston Director Luke Goetting on common presentation mistakes.
Check out the full articles here:
- Puffingston Presentations Helps Companies Engage and Inspire Audiences
- Six of the Biggest Mistakes Speakers Make Doing Presentations
A few highlights from the articles:
Luke on his presentation quality expectations once he graduated from college and got into “real life”:
- “When I got into the real world, I thought all the presentations I would see would be very high quality,” Goetting said. (They weren’t)
Luke on the original sales presentation challenge he was trying to solve:
- “In 2013, everyone was just buying up iPads and handing out iPads to their sales teams. It was the solution to all sales. But what frustrated me – they would just kind of give these iPads out – and they wouldn’t provide any strategy on how to utilize those tools.”
Background on Puffingston’s growth:
- For the first two years, it was just Goetting freelancing. Then he got to the point where he needed to add people. Since then, Puffingston Presentations has grown to six full-time graphic designers and a team of ten total. In March, they moved to bigger headquarters in a building at 2550 S. Interstate 35 Frontage Road.
Puffingston client Courtney Lowell of Dealerware on her experience collaborating with Puffingston:
- “What Puffingston has helped us create underscores everything we are as a brand, as a product – intelligent, modern, elegant,” Lowell said.
We’re thrilled to be featured in Silicon Hills News alongside prominent local startups like BuildASign, Favor, Spredfast and many more that have been profiled in the publication recently. Remember – if your company is pushing innovation and disruption in its industry, then make sure you aren’t using the same boring slideshows to communicate that message during important conferences and sales opportunities!
For more information on Puffingston, check us out here!