Presentation Success Stories
How does the process work?
- You get a custom presentation design quote from us here.
- Once you approve quote, we design the presentation for you based on your content and input.
- You provide any edit requests.
- We finalize and you WOW your audience!
What do we need from you to get started?
- Let us know your preferences for styling and concept through our Getting Started Form.
- Provide a project script with the information to be included in the presentation.
- Gather any related multimedia for the presentation project including images, logos, videos and graphics. If you have limited multimedia prepared, we are happy to create / source content for your presentation.
How long does a custom presentation design take?
A standard project takes 2-4 weeks once we receive all the sources materials from you. We understand it’s not a perfect world though, so if you have a shorter time frame please reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate you depending on our availability!
Our Presentation Designs in Action
by Luke Goetting, Puffingston Director I’ve been critical of PowerPoint in the past because its linear structure made it difficult for presenters to communicate context and avoid losing the audience in a sea of endless slides. Recently though, my feelings on using...read more
Happy New Year and welcome back! Now get to work on the dozens of new initiative projects we have scheduled for you to make up for your lost working hours during the holidays! Sound familiar? Yes, it's 2017 - which means companies are buzzing with excitement for the...read more
A savvy business professional knows to include data to justify assertions and recommendations during a presentation. As the classic W. Edwards Deming quote goes, “Without data you’re just another person with an opinion.” The problem is data and spreadsheet tools like...read more
Want to see more of our presentation designs? Check out our Portfolio page! As a complement to our recent webinar, we've partnered with Prezi to share examples of real-world presentation projects redesigned and reimagined through the Prezi platform. CHECK OUT THE...read more
Want to check out more of our exciting "Prezi in Action" success stories? Check out our Portfolio page here! Originally featured in PR Newswire on June 16, 2016 Competition is everywhere—in sports, in academics and especially in business. Companies often find...read more
"Leadership Vision" is a popular topic in the business world - it seems any given day you can find an article, blog or video discussing how the most successful leaders have great vision and can anticipate how their environments and industries are changing. Leadercast...read more
Ready to WOW your audience?
Or contact us here!
702 Rio Grande St. Suite 306
Austin, TX 78701