We want to rid the world of boring presentations and we need more help carrying out that mission! Check out the job description below and let us know if you or someone you know would be a great fit to join the Puffingston team!
Job: Graphic Designer
Location: Austin, Texas
We’re a small (but growing!) presentation agency specializing in creating PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote and Google Slides presentations for businesses. We get it…PowerPoint doesn’t sound like the most exciting design role, but presentations are actually a really interesting and challenging format combining skills in static and motion graphics as well as content strategy and even components of cinematography! Check out the cool things we’re able to create using modern presentation platforms here: PORTFOLIO
So with that said, we’re looking to add a talented, experienced graphic designer to help us create amazing presentations for our clients! Our ideal candidate has strong design skills, corporate experience, the ability to help clients translate ideas into beautiful slides, the ability to manage multiple projects and the ability to effectively communicate visual strategies with our design team. Professional experience creating presentations for conferences and sales decks is ideal and a passion for turning boring slides into engaging audience experiences is a requirement!
- Transform dull slides into engaging visual presentations through the utilization and creation of graphics, charts, illustrations, photos and iconography
- Collaborate with our design team
- Participate on calls with clients and help them translate their content vision into engaging onscreen visuals
- Analyze client project resources and help identify the context, objectives and design strategy
- Manage project schedules and progress to ensure ontime delivery
- Occasionally work on non-presentation design projects including general graphic creation, web design and other content creation required by the company
- Visual communication and presentation design experience
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Ability to effectively strategize a presentation design based on client “script” and visual identity resources
- Ability to work with tight deadlines when necessary
- Strong graphic and typographic design skills
- Professional design experience, preferably in a firm / agency environment
- Experience managing multiple design projects
- Ability to prioritize design requirements based on available project hours
- Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote and Google Slides a plus!
Puffingston is a presentation agency based in Austin, Texas that helps clients around the world WOW their audiences and better deliver their message. We offer custom presentation designs through Prezi, PowerPoint & more! To learn more, check out the company website at www.puffingston.com.
Please email your resume, portfolio samples and salary range requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “WOW the audience!”. Please include at least 3-5 examples of projects you’ve worked on and clarify your role in the project. Some of our design styles are featured on our portfolio page (https://puffingston.com/portfolio/) so feel free to share examples with similarities to those concepts, but ultimately we are seeking someone with a diverse range of skills so you’re welcome to share any examples you feel would be helpful in our considerations.